CRAFTSMAN Torx® No. 25 x 4" Screwdriver Is the Star Unfastener
With the Torx No. 25 x 4" screwdriver, you know you have a tool that is going to last you a long time. The alloy steel blade is inherently strong, but is also heat-treated for additional strength. It will resist corrosion as well, thanks to the satin-nickel finish that coats it. Even the handle is made to stand up to just about anything, as it is made of chemical-resistant butyrate.
The CRAFTSMAN Torx® No. 25 x 4" screwdriver is designed as much for comfort and ease of use as it is for longevity and maximum torque. The handle is designed for a comfortable grip, giving your hands a break while still allowing for a strong grasp. It is a color-coded tip type handle, so you can tell which tool you are grabbing at a glance.
- Torx No. 25 x 4" screwdriver has an alloy steel blade that will hold up to tough jobs
- Blade has a satin-nickel finish to help protect from corrosion
- Butyrate handle is not only comfortable, but it is also chemical-resistant for a longer lasting tool
- This screwdriver is made in the USA
- Comes with a CRAFTSMAN lifetime warranty
- Color-coded tip type handle helps you identify this tool quickly