CRAFTSMAN Torx No. 30 x 4 Screwdriver for Precise Torque
TheTorx No. 30 x 4 in. screwdriver is a great fastening tool for the Torx bolts which are gaining in popularity. These super-secure fasteners are everywhere, from cars to computers, disk breaks to disk drives.
The CRAFTSMAN Torx No. 30 x 4 in. screwdriver is made with a tight-fitting tip at the top of a strong alloy steel blade plated with a protective layer of nickel satin. The easy-grip butyrate handle is color-coded on the end for at-a-glance tip identification. It's a comfortable 7-3/4-inches long overall.
- The Torx No. 30 x 4 in. screwdriver gives tight control
- The screwdriver is 7-3/4 inches overall, compact enough to fit in tight spaces where Torx fasteners are round
- The tip is tight to keep the screw from slipping away
- The 3-3/4-inch butyrate ball handle is color-coded for immediate tip identification
- The 4-inch alloy steel blade is heat treated for durability
- A protective layer of satin nickel fights rust and corrosion
- Backed by the CRAFTSMAN lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA