Get an Insect-Free Lawn with the Craftsman Sprayer
Spray herbicide, insecticide or liquid plant supplements with the Craftsman tow behind sprayer. The universal sprayer attaches to any brand riding lawn mower, making treatment fast, consistent and easy. The sprayer has a dual-arm boom with rear jets that treats your lawn while you cut the grass. The adjustable jets spray outward for a distance up to 6 feet. And for more concentrated applications, the sprayer includes a 15 foot hose capable of spraying up to 25 feet. The hose tip adjusts from a steady stream to a fine mist, so you can give your lawn, garden, bushes and shrubs the custom care they need. Overall, the sprayer has a pressure capacity of 35 PSI and is capable of applying 1 gallon per minute.
This Craftsman sprayer has a polyethylene tank that holds up to 15 gallons of herbicide or insecticide. The steel frame provides a solid foundation, and the 10- by 4-inch turf tread wheels handle rough terrains with ease. The sprayer includes a wiring harness that attaches to the battery of your tractor.
- Craftsman tow behind sprayer evenly applies herbicide, insecticide and liquid plant supplements
- Connects to any brand riding mower and applies treatment while you mow
- Dual-arm boom with rear jets spray outward up to 6 feet
- 15 foot hose is capable of spraying up to 25 feet
- Hose tip adjusts from a steady stream to a fine mist, depending on application
- Tank has a pressure capacity of 35 PSI capable of applying 1 gallon per minute
- Polyethylene tank holds up to 15 gallons
- Includes wiring to quickly connect and disconnect from tractor battery
- Two 10- by 4-inch turf tread tires roll smoothly and provide excellent traction
- Supported by a steel frame
- Includes drain plug for tank
- Weighs 41 pounds
- Dimensions: 55 in. x 24 in. x 18 in.
- Backed a 1-year limited warranty