Craftsman UNIVERSAL FLEX RATCHETING WRENCH 1/2"
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
This 1/2-Inch UNIVERSAL FLEX HEAD WRENCH gets things turning.
Fast grabbing open ends and versatile universal box end makes this CRAFTSMAN FLEX Standard SAE wrench stand well above the rest. Featuring a rugged alloyed steel build and the corrosion resitance of black oxide, it's an enduring tool, while the flex action of the box end gets things turning, even in the tightest spots.
Precision machined, this 1/2-inch Flex Standard SAE wrench delivers a solid grip that helps prevent rounded heads, and equipped with the range of a universal socket, it works on 4, 6 and 12 sided fasteners as well as external Torx, spline and slightly rounded hex bolts. A solid addition to any tool box, this wrench brings a strong grip and serious versatility into one. Make this wrench part of your tool kit, and reach for the tools that get the job done.
- CRAFTSMAN 1/2-Inch FLEX Standard SAE wrench
- Rugged alloyed steel construction delivers serious tensile strength
- A black oxide coating helps prevent corrosion
- Precision machining ensures a proper grip
- Versatile flex head ensures a solid grip at multiple angles
- Universal box end easily grabs 4, 6, 12, spline, external Torx and slightly rounded heads
- Wrench is backed by the CRAFTSMAN Forever Guarantee
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.31|
|Metric Opening Size||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size||1/2 in.|
|Torx Opening Size||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points||Spline|
SSIN : 00935371000P
UID : 12b6041f-0510-4f68-b8fb-edf956993b01