Craftsman Universal Max Axess 1/2" Drive Pass Through Ratchet
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
With a unique pass through design that makes short work of flat and peaked fasteners alike, the Universal Max Axess mechanics tools eliminates the hassle of swapping between standard and deep well sockets, while machined with universal splines it turns 4, 6, 12 point, spline, external Torx and even partially rounded nuts and bolts with ease. This Universal Max Axess tool is designed to help you get the job done. Solid tools built from rugged alloyed steel and coated in protective black oxide, add them to your arsenal, they’ll help you get the job done for life.
- Rugged alloyed steel materials delivers serious torque
- Unique spline design turns 4, 6, 12 point, external Torx, spline and rounded fasteners
- Pass through design adapts easily from threaded rod to peaked bolts
- Black oxide coating helps limit corrosion
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Drive Size||1/2 in.|
|Quick Release System||No|
SSIN : 00944613000P
UID : a67d8285-e8ba-4183-97c4-80ad8ec0a040