Craftsman Universal Wrench 1/2 Inch
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
CRAFTSMAN Universal Wrench Means Less Trips Back and Forth
Choose a universal wrench instead of hauling an assortment to do the job. Give yourself better leverage and extra knuckle clearance with the angled head.
The 8" long CRAFTSMAN universal wrench is black and silver. The matte black finish gives you a non-slip grip, while the polished silver finish makes the size identification easy to see. Get more strength and comfort with the thicker, rounded beam. Don't worry about tip spread under a heavy load with the reinforced open end. This wrench comes with CRAFTSMAN's lifetime guarantee, and it can be replaced from open stock.
- With the universal wrench you can grip six different types of bolts and nuts, including spline, hex (6pt), 12pt, square (4pt), external torx and partially rounded hex (6pt)
- Easy to tackle any project without hunting for the specific size of wrench
- Angled head gives you better leverage and extra knuckle clearance
- Wrench is 8" long with a straight handle
- Matte black finish gives a non-slip grip
- Polished silver finish makes it easier to read the size identification
- Get more strength and comfort with the thicker, rounded beam
- No tip spread under a heavy load with the reinforced 1/2" open end
- CRAFTSMAN's lifetime guarantee/replace from open stock
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.29|
|Metric Opening Size||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size||1/2 in.|
|Torx Opening Size||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points||Spline|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty||Guaranteed Forever|
SSIN : 00912960000P
UID : e2028ac0-6556-42b7-90d0-29959ade3d35