Craftsman Universal Wrench Inch 3/8
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
The Craftsman Universal Wrench Inch 3/8 Puts a Lot of Torque in Your Palm
Arm yourself with this universal wrench inch 3/8 and tackle a wide variety of jobs around the house. The wrench's universal tooth design lets it grip six different fasteners, including a variety of Torx, Spline, hex and square heads in a range of point sizes, giving you the flexibility to complete most any project with a single tool. The open end is reinforced to help prevent damage to fasteners, such as rounding. It's also angled for better knuckle clearance.
The Craftsman universal wrench inch 3/8 is made of durable alloy steel, with a matte finish that makes the wrench easier to grip. The handle is thickened and rounded, providing even greater comfort.
- With its ability to work on a half dozen types of fasteners, this universal wrench inch 3/8 is a great piece to keep in your tool box or the drawer in the kitchen
- The wrench works on spline and external Torx fasteners
- It also can grip 6-point hex or partially rounded hex, 12-point hex and 4-point square fasteners
- The head is angled for better leverage and knuckle clearance
- A thick, rounded beam provides a comfortable grip
- Made of alloy steel with a matte finish
- Weighs .14 pounds
- 3.6 inches long
- Lifetime guarantee
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.14|
|Metric Opening Size||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size||3/8 in.|
|Torx Opening Size||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points||Spline|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty||Guaranteed Forever|
SSIN : 00912966000P
UID : 11f53723-1071-4fe5-9f0e-100da9cd29c0