Wide Capacity Pliers
These precision machined pliers give you the versatility you've been wishing for.
Capable of gripping objects from 1/2" all the way to 4" these innovative pliers can replace several traditional pliers in your tool pouch. Combining smart innovation with rock solid traditional building techniques, these precision machined pliers deliver the long lasting durability of forged steel with a protective coating to help resist corrosion. A solid addition to any tool box, this innovative design will become the tool you grab for a variety of tasks around the shop or house. Featuring textured, contoured dipped handles, and built to exceed all ASME and ANSI standards, toss these precision machined pliers in your kit, and get a serious grip.
- 3-Points of contact for a firm grip from ½ to 4”
- 40% more gripping surface than standard straight jaw tongue and groove pliers
- Drop forged alloy steel for strength and long life
- Clear coat finish for corrosion resistance
- Curved bottom jaw for better localized “bite” on work surface
- Serrated teeth deliver serious grip
- Flush rivet design allows access to super tight areas
- Made in U.S.A.
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee