DieHard Automotive Battery - Group Size EP-59 (Price with Exchange)
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Maintenance-free DieHard 59 Battery
DieHard Size 59 Car Batteries are designed for long-lasting, reliable starting power for your car, truck or any vehicle that uses a 12V automotive battery. And this DieHard Automotive battery is designed and manufactured to be maintenance-free in all climate conditions.
This DieHard 59 Battery meets O.E. requirements for many automotive passenger car and truck vehicle makes such as Ford and Mazda. And with 590 CCA (cold cranking amps), you'll be ready to go - no matter the weather.
- Maintenance-free lead-acid DieHard Size 59 Car Batteries require no periodic water additions under normal service conditions
- Features demineralized battery acid, thru-partition connectors, heat-sealed polypropylene case/cover, full-frame calcium-lead alloy grids and remote flame-retardant safety vents
- 95 minutes RC (reserve capacity) for worry free starting
- Convenient carrying handle
- Application code C-20
- Available in states: AZ, AL, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, LA, MA, MD, ME, MS, NM, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, PR, RI, TX, VT, WV
- Backed by 18-month free replacement warranty
|Item Weight (lbs.)||37|
|Cold Cranking Amps (CCA at 0 deg.F)||590|
|Reserve Capacity (RC)||95|
|Design & Construction:|
|Temperate Zone||All climates|
|Terminal Post Location||Top|
|Positive Terminal Side||Right|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Free Replacement Warranty Term||24 months|
SSIN : 02850359000P
UID : 1172c37e-d948-4b14-8dcf-e173bed0c36c