DieHard Gold Automotive Battery - Group Size EP-75 (Price with Exchange)
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Weather-tested DieHard Gold Battery Size 75
This DieHard Gold Car Battery 75 is specifically designed for conditions in Northern climates. Get the long-lasting cranking power you need no matter the weather.
The DieHard Gold Battery size 75 meets O.E. requirements for many automotive passenger car and truck vehicle makes such as Chevrolet and GMC. And with 690 CCA (cold cranking amps) you'll have the power to get you moving. We also give you built in security with a 36-month free replacement nationwide warranty.
- Maintenance-free DieHard Gold Car Battery 75 has vent caps that reduce leakage and corrosion for enhanced safety and durability
- Constructed with demineralized battery acid, thru-partition connectors, heat-sealed polypropylene case/cover, full-frame calcium-lead alloy grids and remote flame-retardant safety vents
- The PowerFrame Positive Grid design optimizes conductivity
- Patented Side Terminal design reduces chance of overtorque and weld damage
- Robust Envelope Separators resist punctures and improve acid circulation for long life and better performance
- 85 minutes RC (reserve capacity)
- Application code B-15
- Backed by 3-year free replacement warranty
|Item Weight (lbs.)||34.5|
|Cold Cranking Amps (CCA at 0 deg.F)||690|
|Reserve Capacity (RC)||85|
|Design & Construction:|
|Terminal Post Location||Side|
|Battery Grade||DieHard Gold|
|Positive Terminal Side||Left|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Free Replacement Warranty Term||36 months|
SSIN : 02850875000P
UID : 88355ea1-debf-42e8-bf50-d934fe3ebfe1