10-in. 25cc 2-Cycle Pole Saw
- The P210 10-in gas pole saw is an easy-to-use pole saw designed to cut limbs and branches without a ladder. It has a 25cc 2-cycle engine with Easy Start technology for simpler pull starts. A 10-in bar and chain are mounted on a 7-foot extension pole, allowing the user to reach up to 12-ft (based on user height). An automatic oiler makes sure the chain is always properly lubricated and keeps it in quality condition. The P210 is attachment capable to convert the pole saw into many lawn care products (attachments sold separately). Its Electric Start Capability eliminates manual pull starts with an electric start drill bit to get to work faster (bit sold separately).
- POWERFUL ENGINE: 25cc engine that conquers tough tasks
- SIMPLE PULL STARTS: Easy Start Technology
- ELECTRIC START CAPABLE: Eliminates manual pull starts with an electric start drill bit (Drill Bit & Drill Sold Separately)
- LOW-KICKBACK: Low-kickback 10-in. bar and chain
- EXTENDED REACH: 7 ft. extension pole allows user to reach up to 12 ft. (based on user height)
- MINIMAL MAINTENENCE: Automatic oiler to keep the bar and chain in quality condition
- ATTACHMENT CAPABLE: To convert the pole saw into many lawn care products (attachments sold separately)
Warranty & Service
2 Year Limited Warranty
For two years from the date of sale, the product is warranted against defects in material or workmanship.
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.