60,000 Btu Propane Forced Air Heater
- 60,000 BTU Propane Forced Air Heater is a great solution for construction sites, workshops, garages, warehouses, and barns. It has variable output from 40,000 to 60,000 BTUs to heat spaces up to 1500 sq. ft. This unit includes a 10 ft. hose and regulator that lets you put the heater in the best location for your use. The convenient top-mounted carry handle and adjustable heat angle lets you direct the heat without touching a hot surface. This forced air propane heater features continuous electronic ignition for sure starting. For your safety, the heater has an overheat shutoff feature. It also has an enclosed base to keep debris from collecting inside during use or storage. It even has up to 10.5 hours of run time to keep you working when it's cold outside.
- HIGH OUTPUT: Variable BTU, from 40,000-60,000 BTUs, for heating up to 1500 sq. ft.
- DURABLE: Rugged steel construction
- PORTABLE: Convenient carry handle
- SAFETY: Overheat shutoff feature
- DEBRIS-FREE CONSTRUCTION: Fully enclosed base keeps debris from collecting inside
Warranty & Service
1 Year Limited Warranty
For one year from the date of sale, the product is warranted against defects in material or workmanship.
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.