Craftsman 32 cc 4-Cycle Backpack Leaf BlowerItem# 07179401000 | Model# 41AR4BEG799
Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||15.5|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Engine Displacement (cc):||32|
|Starter Type:||Pull Start|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||2 year limited|
|Noise Level on High Speed (db):||72|
|Power and Performance:|
|Air Volume (cfm):||500|
|Max Air Speed (mph):||150|
Ratings & Reviews
Clear Your Yard with Comfort and Ease by Using This 4-Cycle Backpack Blower
Ergonomic design along with a powerful 32cc engine makes this Craftsman 4-Cycle Backpack Blower a perfect combination of comfort and heavy-duty performance. Brawny Craftsman four-cycle engine can deliver up to 150MPH air flow velocity and 500CFM air flow volume to help get done with your yard clean-up quickly. Backpack feature with padded shoulders and harness makes this blower easier to navigate anywhere in your yard.
This gas powered 4-Cycle Backpack Blower features Incredi-PULL starting system and Speed Start technology giving it the sure start you need to quickly get done with your job. Use the variable throttle controls to adjust this backpack blower for optimum performance. Two bonus nozzles help concentrate the air flow to clear those hard-to-reach nooks in your yard.
- Featuring a 32cc engine, the Craftsman 4-Cycle Backpack Blower is a great choice for all kinds of clean-ups
- Gas powered engine produces 150MPH air flow velocity and up to 500CFM air flow volume
- Incredi-PULL starting system and Speed Start technology offers quick, sure starts
- Variable throttle control provides customized air flow speeds
- Ergonomic harness backpack design and padded shoulder straps make for added comfort
- Two bonus concentrator nozzles for precise clear-ups
- Available in a red/black finish
- Some assembly required
- Two year limited warranty
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I agree with JfromManalapan. I purchased in Jan 2012, only use to blow leave in the fall so this is my 3rd year to use it and the piston has broken and will cost more to fix than to buy a new one. I have done nothing but blow leaves and have kept it maintained. Seems to know when to break, when the 2 year warranty has run out. So much for Craftsman being guaranteed for life!!!
I purchased this 4 cycle Craftsman Back-Pack blower before last fall, and since then, I've used it to clean up my yard and blow my driveway clear of snow!! I purchased an ECHO 2 cycle back-pack blower for $500 and I'll tell you what.....for the extra $250 you'll leave in your pocket, the craftsman is durable, powerful and easy to use!!! For the homeowner, this is the best bang for your American dollar!! I've tested them all!!
I was disappointed with the power, or lack there of. Instead of returning it immediately, I kept it and wasted many additional hours every time I used it. In order to use the following fall, it needed to be brought in for service due to failure to start. By the end of the second season, it began to have starting issues again. You had to "play" with throttle and settings to get it started. Finally, it would not start. Last year I went back to my smaller, electric blowers. I do not wish to pay $100 to get this fixed so it is going into the garbage! A true WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!!! I wouldn't recommend to someone I strongly disliked.
Used for one season, just barely. after just a few hours of use it started losing power. By the end of the season it looks as if the motor is blown, I called sears, they wont honor any warranty claim on it, and refuse to tell me what parts I might need to replace. ( im guessing piston, rings, and gaskets, but I can;t get the info. I love craftsman, but they are selling a horrible product in this blower.
had many problems with this blower: gas cap started leaking, engine stopped working, send it for repair, after i picked it up from sears still not working and had screws missing don't buy it is not good at all
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.