Craftsman 4 Ton Low Profile/High Lift Service JackItem# 00950168000 | Model# 50168
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||32.28 in. L|
|General Warranty:||1 year full|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||101|
|Lift & Jack Type:||Floor jacks|
|Maximum Height (in.):||20|
|Minimum Height (in.):||4|
|Quantity in Set:||1|
|Lift Capacity:||4 ton|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Wheels or Casters:||No|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
The 4 Ton Lift Service Jack can handle almost anything.
Where other jacks might fail, the Craftsman High Lift Service Jack is bound to get the job done. When you need to lift a heavy vehicle, you want to be absolutely sure the jack can withstand the weight. Thankfully, this one has what it takes. This jack can handle up to 4 tons (8,000 pounds) of weight. It features a heavy-duty chassis that adds strength and durability, as well as an overload valve system to help prevent failure and to ensure safe operation.
This 4 Ton Lift Service Jack has a low profile design capable of lifting vehicles from 4 to 20 inches high. It's low enough for small sedans and many sports cars, but strong enough to life heavy vehicles like SUVs. Other heavy-duty jacks might be difficult to wield, but this one has rear casters that pivot 360 degrees for easy maneuverability. You'll be able to get the saddle in position much easier and with less effort.
- Craftsman High Lift Service Jack has a large weight capacity of 4 tons (up to 8,000 pounds)
- Low-profile design can be used with a wide array of vehicles like SUVs and other high-chassis vehicles
- Lifting range from 4 to 20 inches high
- Rear casters pivot 260 degrees
- Heavy-duty chassis provides added strength and durability
- Features an overload valve system that helps prevent equipment failure and provides safe operation
- Includes jack, handle and manual
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Read the directions and follow them. I have been using this jack in my shop for years. It is constantly overloaded, and forced to do things it was never meant to do, and has had zero issues. I believe it likely has something to do with the fact that I read the directions, and bled the air out when it first arrived before using it.
Kykotsmovi Village, AZ
I needed to level a portable 28'L X 14'W X 12'H barn shaped storage building 10" above ground. I used a 2 ton lift jack but it was unable to lift one end of the building. Building is estimated to weigh 10 tons. I purchased a 4 ton lift jack from Sears after reading reviews about it. I was concerned about the bad reviews concerning the jack failing. But I read about one review which stressed the importance of bleeding out the air before use. I followed the easy steps to bleed out the air and completed the job. I had no problems with the lift especially the time period when the lift had to hold up the one end of the building, 3 tons easily, for 30 minutes. I purchased the lift in November 2014 and have used it three times after with no problems. Best purchase for the price.
Fairview Heights, IL
Bought this jack 2 years ago thinking its a craftsman so it has to be good. The 2 years i had it, i got average use out of it. Went to jack my zero turn mower up to hose it off and the fluid spilled everywhere and no longer works. Disappointed in craftsman for such a poor product. Dont buy, it may work great for a few years but it will fail.
Always thought craftsman was quality but no more. This jack never was that great. Give up the goast after 2 years. Nobody cared its my problem yea right. Wish I could get it to jack but its done. Craftsman going downhill or what. I won't buy craftsman jacks no more. I predict craftsman will go the way most companies go when the guys up top get too fat, down the tubes.
La Crosse, WI
You have to bleed it for it to last forever. The bleed plug is made of rubber and may be painted silver. Pump it without raising the jack then move the plug to the side to let the air out. Awesome jack for the money!!!
New Preston Marble Dale, CT
I'm very disappointed in the quality workmanship the fill plug shot out covering my brand new convertible top with oil and then i could not get it to work again would never buy another product from the store
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.