V20* Cordless 6-1/2-in. Circular Saw Kit (Tool Only) has a high performance motor allowing the user to complete everyday cross and rip cuts. The compact and lightweight design helps reduced user fatigue and the contoured over-molded handle is optimized for comfort.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: 4,000 RPM for aggressive fast cutting
- CROSS CUTTING CAPABILITIES: Cordless Circular saw accepts 6-1/2-in blades for cross cutting or ripping 2X material
- TOOL-FREE: Beveling shoe pivots up to 50° for angled cuts
- ADDED COMFORT: Contoured over-molded handle
- COMPACT SIZE: Designed to help reduce fatigue
Material Application:WOODNumber of Pieces:1Product Height:8.4 INProduct Length:15.3 INProduct Weight:7.7 LBProduct Width:9.6 INWarranty:3 Year Limited Warranty
- Cmcs500 Circular Saw. 6-1/2-In. 18T Blade. Hex Wrench. Battery And Charger Sold Separately.
*Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.
You May Also Like
Cordless & Compact
Leave the hassles of cords behind with a high-performance cordless circular saw that’s powerful, comfortable to use, and built to last. An ergonomic, lightweight design makes it easy to handle and maneuver. Compact size lets you work in tight spaces.
Clean, Precise Cuts
A powerful motor and 4,000 RPM let you tackle a variety of materials with ease. Beveling shoe pivots up to 50° for angled cuts, and a comfortable grip delivers excellent control for accurate cutting.