V20* Cordless 7-1/4-inch Sliding Miter Saw has a powerful motor designed for cutting 2x dimensional lumber, hardwoods, baseboard and trim with ease. The sliding 7-1/4-inch blade allows for a cross cut capacity of up to 8-inch while the 9 miter detents and single bevel blade allow for angled cuts. The LED light eliminates shadows and provides an accurate easy cut line to follow. With a lightweight design and side carry handles provides the user with additional portability.
- POWERFUL MOTOR: 3,800 RPM motor for cutting 2X dimensional lumber, hardwoods, baseboard and trim with ease
- SLIDE CAPABILITIES: 8-in cross cut at 90° and 5-1/2-in cross cut at 45°
- ADDED CAPACITY: Cuts 3-5/8-in nested crowns and 3-1/2-in baseboards vertically
- ACCURACY AND VISIBILITY: LED cut line positioning system
- QUICK AND ACCRUATE: 9 casted miter detent stops for adjustments
- SINGLE CHARGE: Makes up to 585 cuts in 3-1/4-in MDF baseboard* on a single charge
- PORTABILITY: Lightweight design with side carry handles
Battery Included:YesBattery Amp Hours (Ah):4 AhBattery Type:20V MAX* Lithium IonCordless or Corded:CordlessIndividual or Set:SETMaterial Application:WOODMaximum Speed RPM:3800 RPMMotor Type:BrushedNumber of Batteries included:1Number of Pieces:3Power Source:BatteryProduct Height:14.6 INProduct Length:25.8 INProduct Weight:31.0 LBProduct Width:19.2 INVoltage (V):20 VWarranty:3 Year Limited Warranty
- Cmcs714 7-1/4-In. Sliding Miter Saw. Cmcb204 V20 20V Max* 4.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery. Cmcb104 V20 20V Max* Lithium Ion Fast Charger. Carbide Tipped Blade. Blade Wrench. Material Clamp. Dust Bag
** on one charge with 4.0Ah battery*20V MAX* battery maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.
You May Also Like
Ready For Big Jobs
Featuring battery-powered convenience and 3,800 RPM, this cordless miter saw powers through lumber, hardwoods, baseboards, and trim with ease. A 7-1/4 in. blade allows for a cross cut capacity of up to 8 in. Sliding feature provides increased cutting capabilities, making it ideal for large workloads.
Portable & Versatile
With a compact, lightweight design, this cordless miter saw is portable and small enough for workshops, tight spaces, and mobile contractors. A miter detent override allows you to easily adjust angles for precise cuts, and bevel adjustment offers a range of up to 45°.