The Fluid Extractor is ideal when draining fluid from a reservoir is difficult or not possible. The hose extension can be placed into a reservoir to remove brake fluid, power steering fluid, gear oil, and more. A 7 oz. fluid capacity is applicable to a wide range of applications. Polypropylene construction and double plunger seals to provide durability and help prevent leaking. The tool can also be used in reverse to fill reservoirs with fresh fluid.
- VERSATILITY: Designed to remove and fill brake fluid, anti-freeze, gear oil, power steering fluid and other automotive fluids
- DURABILITY: Oil and chemical-resistant polypropylene construction with 7 oz. fluid capacity
- VISIBILITY: See-through barrel provides better fluid visibility
- EXTENDABLE: Included hose extensions connect to over 15-in length
- CONVENIENCE: Features double plunger seals for brake fluid and anti-freeze
Individual or Set:SETNumber of Pieces:1Product Height:2.4 INProduct Length:12.1 INProduct Weight:0.7 LBProduct Width:2.6 INWarranty:Full Lifetime Warranty
- Fluid Extractor
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.