Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1|
|Product Type:||Bolt-out sets|
|Quantity in Set:||10 pc.|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
Ratings & Reviews
10 low profile removers, fits sizes from 3/8 to 3/4 in. and 10 to 19mm. Used for removing damaged, stripped, rusted or painted fasteners (screws/nuts/bolts) of all types. These sockets fit any 3/8 in. ratchet.
- Designed for use in areas where space is limited as well as standard use
- Can be used with a combination wrench, adjustable wrench, pliers, vise grips, or socket
- Ratchet drive size is 3/8"
- Special 6-flute spiral design draws itself onto the fastener allowing it to loosen
- #1 Bolt-Out fits 3/8 in. size fastener; #2 Bolt-Out fits 10mm size fastener
- #3 Bolt-Out fits 11mm and 7/16 in. size fastener; #4 Bolt-Out fits 12mm size fastener
- #5 Bolt-Out fits 13mm and 1/2 in. size fastener; #6 Bolt-Out fits 14mm size fastener
- #7 Bolt-Out fits 15mm size fastener; #8 Bolt-Out fits 16mm and 5/8 in. size fastener
- #9 Bolt-Out fits 17mm size fastener; #10 Bolt-Out fits 19mm and 3/4 in. size fastener
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Staten Island, NY
Stuff happens - stripped a nut and had to invest in this...wish I did a long time ago...it worked well and saved me a lot of time and some money too...
I have the regular set which you use with a ratchet. This low profile set can fit where the other set can't and is a massive lifesaver. The low profile makes removing rounded off hard to get to fasteners so much easier. I've never had a bolt these weren't able to get a grip on and remove. Highly recommend them.
These do work, regardless of the negative reviews. The people that had negative reviews might have come across a problem not having to do with these bolt/nut removers. It was probably the person's own fault. Anyway, I have all of them, except for #12, and they work, trust me. Just be careful, go slow, and they'll work. They can't be used like a regular socket, in my opinion. You have to go slow, and you'll get great results.
This is a must have when your working on older rigs and equipment . I have used it several times, and is a great addition to a tool set. It has saved me many times, and prevented me from having to drill out a bolt, and retap it. It is definitely worth trying
The description says: " These sockets fit any 3/8 in. ratchet. ". So I bought the 20" extension bar, 3/8 drive, and I should be all set, right? Nope- the center hole in these is round- and larger than the 3/8 socket. Spent $30 on a set that doesn't meet my needs. These can only be used with a wrench to fit the hex head.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.