Craftsman CanOBD2&1 Scan Tool Kit with PC Software & Optional RepairSolutions®Item# 00920899000 | Model# 20899
Ratings & Reviews
Easily Diagnose Your Car Troubles With the Scan Tool Kit CanOBD2-1
Now, it's easy to read your car's mind and pinpoint the exact cause of trouble with the Craftsman Scan Tool. This tool reads diagnostic codes on all OBD2 and some OBD1 vehicles. The tool is compatible with OBD1 systems on GM 1982 to 1993 and some 1994 to 1995 models, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury 1983 to 1995 models, Toyota/Lexus 1991 to 1995 and Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth 1984 to 1995 along with all OBD2 systems typical in vehicles from 1996 and newer. This wide range of OBD1 and OBD2 vehicles makes this a must-have tool for pros and car owners alike.
The Scan Tool Kit CanOBD2-1 can be used to access Repair Solutions to find definitions of trouble codes, a full diagnostic report, repair cost estimates and more information. It can also be updated using a standard Windows® computer. The OBD-PC Link software required for the update is included with the tool. Analyze and review the data even when the tool is not hooked up to your car with its memory/ battery backup.
- Use the Craftsman Scan Tool to read OEM Enhanced and Transmission DTCs
- It's compatible with all OBD2 protocols like C.A.N., ISO 9141, J1850PWM, J1850VPW, KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4 which means you can use the tool on different vehicles from domestic, European and Asian manufacturers
- Correctly diagnose any problem with the SAE enhanced OBD2 Live Data
- Shows freeze frame data which can be used to pinpoint what went wrong with your car at any particular time as this data is recorded in real time
- Spanish and French Interface & Definitions increase ease in operation
- Retrieves Generic and Manufacturer Specific DTCs
- Has patented all-in-one backlit screen and LED display
- Item Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- One year limited warranty from Craftsman
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on February 16, 2009