V20* 3/8 in Cordless Drive Ratchet Kit
Get the driving power you need to quickly tackle automotive and utility maintenance jobs with this V20* 3/8 in. Cordless Drive Ratchet Kit. Finish more tasks in less time with the ratchets expert-level fastening speed and up to 35 ft-lbs. of rotating force. Built for comfort and control, the ratchets handle is specifically designed to further increase torque and work productivity. This tools compact and lightweight structure makes it the optimal choice for use in confined workspaces.
- VERSATILITY AND POWER: Take on a variety of tasks with up to 35 ft-lbs. of torque
- QUICK FASTENING: Complete work in less time with speeds up to 300 RPM
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROL AND COMFORT during use with variable speed trigger and ergonomic handle
- ILLUMINATE DIM WORK AREAS with attached LED work light
- EASE OF USE IN TIGHT SPACES with compact, lightweight build
Battery Included:YesBattery Amp Hours (Ah):2 AhBattery Type:20V MAX* Lithium IonCordless or Corded:CordlessIndividual or Set:SETMaximum Speed RPM:300 RPMMotor Type:BrushedNumber of Batteries included:1Number of Pieces:3Power Source:BatteryProduct Length:14.2 INProduct Weight:1.9 LBVoltage (V):20 VWarranty:Limited Lifetime Warranty
- (1) Cmcf930 Ratchet. (1) 20V Max Cmcb202 (2.0Ah). (1) Charger
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.
You May Also Like
The Ratchet You'll Reach For
Excellent Fastening Speed
Power, speed, and comfort merge in a cordless ratchet that’s up for aggressive fastening applications. Features up to 300 RPM and up to 35 ft-lb of torque. Compact enough to fit in tight spaces.