10-in. 40T General Purpose Saw Blade is a great value for an economy blade. Induction-brazed carbide teeth provide durability and long life, while precision grinding makes for smooth accurate cuts. The steel plate is heat-treated to reduce warping and then a corrosion resistant coating is added to prevent rust.
- DURABILITY: Induction-brazed carbide tips for durability and long life
- NO MORE WARPING: Heat-treated plate eliminates warping
- ACCURATE CUTS: Precision ground teeth for smooth, accurate cuts
- CORROSION RESISTANT: Corrosion resistant coating designed to prevent rust
Battery Included:NoCordless or Corded:CordlessProduct Diameter:10.0 INProduct Material:CarbideNumber of Batteries included:0Number of Pieces:1Power Source:NON-ENERGY USINGProduct Height:11.8 INProduct Length:10.8 INProduct Weight:1.7 LBProduct Width:0.1 INWarranty:Please Contact Customer Service
- 10-In. 40T General Purpose Saw Blade
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.