Non-Slip Drawer Liner Roll - Black
Keep your tools in place with this non-slip drawer liner roll. This liner can be cut to fit the drawers in your toolbox, providing a non-slip surface that will prevent your tools from becoming unorganized and sliding around in storage. Tools rest softly on the black foam surface, so they're less likely to get dinged up and scratched. Foam material also pulls moisture away from your tools, preventing rust. Your tools will last longer as a result and will look better too. This non-slip drawer liner roll measures 22-1/8 in. Wide and has a total length of 85-1/2 inches - enough material to line up to 8 drawers, depending on the size of your tool chest.
- CRAFTSMAN® drawer liner roll is a non-slip material that keeps tools in place and organized
- Cut to fit drawers in tool chests, rolling cabinets, Garage organization and other storage
- Dimensions of material: 22.125-In W x 85.5-In L
- One roll will line The following Number of drawers in a standard 26-in wide tool chest or cabinet: 12-in deep - 8 drawers, 16-in deep - 6 drawers, 18-in deep - 5 drawers
- Protects tools and storage against scratching and marring
Battery Included:NoCordless or Corded:CordlessMeasurement Standard:SAENumber of Batteries included:0Number of Pieces:1Power Source:NON-ENERGY USINGProduct Height:2.8 INProduct Length:22.0 INProduct Weight:1.5 LBProduct Width:2.8 INWarranty:1 Year Limited
- Drawer Liner Roll
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.