24-in. 208cc Electric Start Two-Stage Snow Blower (SB410)
The 24-in. 208cc Electric Start Two-Stage Snow Blower eliminates pull-starting a cold engine. The strong serrated steel augers cut through snow for faster clearing, saving you time on those frigid mornings. A reinforced steel housing provides durability and ruggedness for years of use in tough snowy conditions. Its self-propelled drive features 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds which provides control and versatility in any winter condition, while the 13-in. tires offer traction and easier steering in snowy areas. The 180 degree chute rotation allows for controlled snow flow while the 24-in. clearing width and 21-in. intake height gives you the ability to clear snow quickly. Eliminate garage rust stains and protect surfaces from scuffing with the adjustable poly skid shoes.
- CHUTE CONTROL: Control snow flow with 180° chute rotation
- DURABLE: Reinforced steel housing provides durability and ruggedness
- EASY ON CONCRETE: Adjustable poly skid shoes eliminate garage rust stains and protect surfaces from scuffing
- ENHANCED CLEARING POWER: Serrated steel augers cut through snow for faster clearing
- POWERFUL ENGINE: CRAFTSMAN® 208cc engine
- Proudly Made in the USA with Global Materials in Willard, Ohio
- PUSH-BUTTON ELECTRIC START: Eliminates pull-starting a cold engine
- SELF-PROPELLED DRIVE: 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds provides control and versatility in winter conditions
- TRACTION: 13-in tires offer traction and easier steering in snowy areas
Number of Pieces:1Power Source:GasProduct Weight:191.0 LBWarranty:2 Year Limited Warranty
- Cmxgbam1054541 Snow Blower
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.