The CRAFTSMAN® Select 24 is powered by a 208cc 4-cycle OHV engine. Its push-button electric start eliminates pull-starting a cold engine along with the need to mix oil and gas, saving you time and energy on freezing mornings. Its self-propelled drive features 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds which provides control and versatility in any winter condition. The compact 24-in. clearing width and 20-in. intake height provides a narrow foot print for the machine and allows for easy maneuverability. Sawtooth steel augers cut through snow and ice with ease for improved clearing while the durable steel auger housing is designed to reduce snow blow out with the angled front edge. Ergonomic controls and handgrips help make the snow blower comfortable for the operator and reduce the force needed to the shift speed lever. The 200° chute rotation allows for controlled snow flow while the durable steel chute allows you to throw snow farther, up to 40 ft. Eliminate garage rust stains and protect surfaces from scuffing with the adjustable poly skid shoes. This snow blower also comes with a three-year limited warranty for peace of mind.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE ENGINE delivers 208 cc of propulsion
- CONVENIENT SELF-PROPELLED DRIVE: 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds provide the adaptability you need to work in various cold weather conditions
- POWERFUL AUGERS AND IMPELLER: 12 in sawtooth augers and impeller help to clear heavy snow and ice
- COMFORTABLE GRIP designed for optimized operator comfort and usability
- QUICK CHUTE CONTROL located at your hands to rapidly rotate chute 200° in just 2-1/2 cranks
- LONG-TERM DURABILITY: Rugged steel chute propels snow up to 40 ft.
- HELPS PREVENT DAMAGE: Adjustable poly skid shoes eliminate garage rust stains and protect surfaces from scuffing
- SECURITY AND PEACE OF MIND with 3-year limited warranty
Number of Pieces:1Power Source:GasProduct Weight:186.0 LBWarranty:3 Year Limited Warranty
- Snow Blower. Engine Oil. Manual
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.
You May Also Like
Blast Through Snow & Ice
Tackle Heavy Snowfall
Push-button electric start for ease of use, eliminating pull-starting a cold engine. Self-propelled drive features 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds ideal for various cold weather conditions.
Easily Clears Wet or Compacted Snow
An innovative 2-stage, auger/impeller design easily clears wet or compacted snow by breaking up snow, then blasting it through the chute.