The CRAFTSMAN® P2100 10-in gas pole saw is an easy-to-use pole saw designed to cut limbs and branches without a ladder. It has a 25cc 2-cycle engine with easy start technology for simpler pull starts. A 10-in bar and chain are mounted on a 7-foot extension pole. An automatic oiler makes sure the chain is always properly lubricated and keeps it in quality condition. The P2100 is attachment capable to convert the pole saw into many lawn care products (attachments sold separately).
- POWERFUL ENGINE: 25cc engine that conquers tough tasks
- SIMPLE PULL START: easy start technology
- LOW-KICKBACK: low-kickback 10-in bar and chain
- MINIMAL MAINTENANCE: automatic oiler to keep the bar and chain in quality condition
- COMFORT: ergonomic over-mold handle designed for max comfort
- ATTACHMENT CAPABLE: to convert the pole saw into many lawn care products (attachments sold separately)
- FUEL MIX RATIO: 50:1 for optimal performance
- CMXGZBF7124213 Aerator
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.