21-In. 150Cc Gas Push Mower
This 21-in. push mower is ideal for small- to medium-sized yards. It has a 150cc Briggs and Stratton engine with one step starting, no priming needed. The mower's vertical storage technology can reduce your storage space by over 70%.* The 3-in-1 deck allows you to mulch, helping to put nutrients back in the soil for a healthier lawn, discharge or use the 1.9 bushel Dust Blocker bag for easy cleanup or composting. With an ergonomic handle, this mower provides comfort and control while mowing. The 8-in. rear wheels provide improved maneuverability on any terrain and the dual-lever, 6-position height adjustment makes it easy for you to change the cutting height while mowing.
- COMFORT: Ergonomic handle for comfort and control while mowing
- DUST BLOCKER BAG: Reduces Messy Dust Clouds
- HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT: 6-position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25-in to 3.75-in
- MOWING CONVENIENCE: 21-in 3-in-1 convertible deck lets you side discharge, mulch or rear bag grass clippings
- POWERFUL ENGINE: 150cc Briggs and Stratton engine with one step starting, no priming needed
- Proudly Made in the USA with Global Materials in Tupelo, Mississippi
- VERTICAL STORAGE: Reduces storage space by over 70%*
Cordless or Corded:CordlessNumber of Pieces:2Power Source:GasProduct Weight:75.0 LBWarranty:
- Cmxgmam201101 Push Mower| Bagger| Engine Oil| Manual
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.