This 21-in. self-propelled rear wheel drive mower features a 163cc, OHV Briggs and Stratton engine with one step starting, no priming needed. Its 3-in-1 convertible deck allows you to mulch, helping to put nutrients back in the soil for a healthier lawn, discharge or use the 2.3 bushel Dust Blocker bag for easy cleanup or composting. Equipped with a Pace Control System, this mower matches your natural stride providing the perfect mowing speed. Its large 8-in. front and 11-in. rear wheels provide improved maneuverability on any terrain and the dual-lever, 6-position height adjustment makes it easy for you to change the cutting height while mowing.
- ADDED TRACTION: Rear wheel drive delivers added traction and control on flat, hilly or uneven terrains
- DUST BLOCKER BAG: Reduces Messy Dust Clouds
- HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT: Dual-lever, 6-position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in to 3.75 in high
- 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25-in to 3.75-in high
- MOWING CONVENIENCE: 21-in 3-in-1 convertible deck lets you side discharge, mulch or rear bag grass clippings
- PACE CONTROL SYSTEM: Comfortably walk at your own pace while the mower automatically adjusts to match your natural stride
- POWERFUL ENGINE: 163cc OHV Briggs and Stratton engine with one step starting, no priming needed
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A. with Global Materials in Tupelo, Mississippi
- 8-Gallon rugged polypropylene tank Powerful 3.5 peak HP motor Complete vacuum organization with on-board hose, cord, and accessory storage 10 foot power cord with cord wrap 7 foot hose Easily converts to blower Balanced top handle design Large dust sealed on/off switch Extra large drain port for quick emptying
Cordless or Corded:CordlessNumber of Pieces:2Power Source:GasProduct Weight:100.0 LBWarranty:2 Year Limited Warranty
- Cmxgmam201207 Self-Propelled Mower. Bagger. Engine Oil. Manual
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.
You May Also Like
Easy to Start, Easy to Use
Built in America
Proudly made in the U.S.A. with global materials in Tupelo, Mississippi, this self-propelled gas mower features a powerful 163cc OHV Briggs and Stratton engine for 1-step starting. Rear wheel drive provides additional traction on a variety of terrains.