40-in. Plug Lawn Aerator
The 40-in. Plug Lawn Aerator loosens tough, compacted soil promoting a healthy, lush lawn. When you aerate your lawn, you are opening up the soil surface which allows more water, air and nutrients to reach the grass roots. This plug aerator covers a 40 in. path in a single pass and penetrates deep into the soil to pull 3/4 in. plugs up to 3 in. in depth. This aerator has a universal design that fits any brand riding mower.
- AERATION PATH: Large 40-in working width covers larger areas at once
- DURABLE: Durable heavy-gauge steel deck and welded drawbar
- EASY RAISING AND LOWERING: Simple-to-use cantilever transport handle for easy raising and lowering
- PLANTING PREP: 24-in galvanized steel coring points pull plugs from your lawn up to 3 inches deep preparing soil for spring or fall planting
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A. with Global Materials in Sullivan, Illinois
- SMOOTH RIDE: Flat free tires roll smoothly over your lawn
- STORAGE: An easy-to-store design lets you store it against your garage or shed wall
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: Wide width weight tray supports up to 140 lb. of ballast for tougher coring action
Number of Pieces:1Product Height:7.5 INProduct Length:45.5 INProduct Weight:76.2 LBProduct Width:17.5 INWarranty:3 Year Limited Warranty
- Cmxgzbf7124213 Aerator. Hitch Pin
Prop 65 warning
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.