36-in. Spike Aerator
The 36 in. Spike Aerator weighs only 40 lb. for no-hassle maneuverability, portability and simple storage in your garage or garden shed. Heavy-duty spikes penetrate up to 2-1/2 in. to get deep into the soil. When you aerate your lawn, you are opening up the soil surface to let grass roots get the air and moisture it needs for healthy growth. This aerator boasts a universal design that fits all riding mowers and zero turns with a rear hitch pin.
- 10-gauge steel frame is extremely durable
- 9 star-shaped galvanized spikes penetrate deep into the soil
- Adjustable hitch accommodates different tractor heights
- Large 36 in working width covers larger areas at once
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A. with Global Materials in Sullivan, Illinois
- Universal design works will all brands of riding mowers and tractors
- Weight tray holds up to 80 lb. for increased soil penetration
Product Material:SteelNumber of Pieces:1Product Height:4.9 INProduct Length:40.0 INProduct Weight:36.6 LBProduct Width:8.5 INWarranty:3 Year Limited Warranty
Prop 65 warning
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.