42-in Snow Thrower
Built to last, the 42-in. Snow Thrower will tough it out through harsh winter conditions, and deliver clean and clear driveways, lots or streets. Easily adjust pitch and rotation of the chute up to 180 degree right from the mower seat. Rear wheel weights and chains required (sold separately). Mower specific attachment. Refer to fit-up chart to properly match the correct attachment to your tractor. Fits Craftsman riders except zero-turn and rear engine.
- 180° ROTATION: Discharge chute has a 180° rotation for better snow throwing control
- AUGER DIMENSIONS: 12-in diameter serrated input augers
- CONTROL FROM SEAT: Raise and lower snow thrower from the mower seat
- DUAL STAGE: Dual stage snow thrower with 2 serrated input augers pull in the snow slowly and then the high speed impeller propels the snow through the poly chute
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A. with Global Materials in Sullivan, Illinois
- RUST RESISTANT: 5-in diameter rust resistant poly chute
- TOOL FREE: Once brackets are installed, no tools required to attach or remove the snow thrower
Number of Pieces:1Product Height:25.5 INProduct Length:46.6 INProduct Weight:225.0 LBProduct Width:33.6 INWarranty:3 Year Limited Warranty
Prop 65 warning
Need Some Help?
CRAFTSMAN® tools are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the market today. Warranties vary by product.
Visit our Parts & Services page to find parts, schedule repairs, locate Service Centers, search for tool diagrams and more.
Our CRAFTSMAN® Customer Care team is available to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reach us through chat, form or phone.
Create a CRAFTSMAN® Club account to register your product, view qualifying warranty, keep track of your wishlist and more.