1 in x 10 ft Emery Sanding Rolls Assorted Grit (2 PK)
Ideal for sanding, scouring, polishing, and removing cutting tool marks, the 1 in. x 10 ft. Emery Sanding Rolls works on various types of metal, making it a versatile tool. Natural emery abrasive is firmly bound to the backing for quality scouring and polishing on a variety of metals, woods, and composites. The closed-coat cloth delivers medium material removal with an extended life that makes it a good value in your workshop.
- Proudly Made in Fairborn, Ohio with Global Materials
- VARIOUS SURFACES: Medium grit emery cloth is perfect for smoothing out various metal surfaces and fine-grit emery cloth is perfect for deburring, tool mark removal, and polishing applications
- EASY-TEAR STRIPS: For sanding scuffing, and cleaning metal pipes
- EXTENDED LIFE: Close coat for the greatest degree of stock removal and longest life
- For use on steel, iron, aluminum, brass, and copper
- (2) 1 in. x 10 ft. Emery Sanding Rolls Assorted Grit